2009年9月22日 星期二

G20 "to call for economy balance"

Transcript from BBC 22/09/2009
"This week's G20 summit in the US will call for major reforms to promote a more balanced global economy, according to a document seen by the BBC".
After reading this article, I wish to express my concern on the outcome to be held in Pittsburg, USA. Ever since global financial crisis taking place last year; "protectionism" has emerged from more and more countries around the world; especially those suffering most. According to documents released, they called for "transparent & credible" for those whom still closed their door behind other! I am skeptical whether such scenario would occurred; e.g. China has been considered main locomotive leading the world out of recission, contrary to that, they had a lot of problems to be solved. As far as I am concerned, those countries with natural sources will be the least hard hit; such as Brazil and Australia etc., but they become more conservative on their policy towards their partners. How to pull the world out of GFC would be a big issue. Any comment/opinion/views are welcomed!

沒有留言:

張貼留言