2009年10月19日 星期一

Science to 'stop' age clock at 50" (transcript from BBC 19/10/2009)

'Centenarians with the bodies of 50-year-olds will one day be a realistic possibility, say scientists.'
I remembered when I was a boy (about 50 years ago), there were a report stating that human being's life could be prolonged due to dramatic improvement on the medical technique!
Prior reading above article, it has proved that we could envisage our next generation be living up to 100 without any problem.
Scientists are reaearching to use animal/human being donor's tissue to proceed with transplant instead of artificial organ. As a result, the problem of rejection could be tackled.
Such method could enhance the patient by developing their own organ and said to be successfully making the heart valve functioning normally in Brazil. I reckoned that few decades alter, all human being's organs including our "brain" could also be transplanted and which is the breakthrough of our life expectancy...

沒有留言:

張貼留言