'Heart disease patients who practise Transcendental Meditation have reduced death rate, US researchers have said'.
I found this report very interesting, even though I have limited medical knowledge but it is really true that such treatment will surpass any type of medications!
The reason is; our body had our own repairing mechanism, e.g. immunity which detects virus and attack them spot on.
By all means, it avoids minor disease undermining our health.
On such basis, Transcendental Meditation is a kind of self-healing remedy which anyone can adopt easily.
It is a way of relaxing one's mind by sitting around at ease and "dream" about anything that you might have in your mind, I would like to emphasize "dream" as it is something one unable to achieve and you have to reflect again and again as to trepass your limit, spend 20 minutes, your could tell the difference!
In accordance with researchers, it relieves one's Psychological stress as well as having significant effect to reduce blood pressure, irrespective of ethnicity.
Remember, one must follow such way strictly (dream of something that is beyond your reach), practice every day wherever you are, I bet you will be in perfect shape for the rest of your life!

沒有留言:
張貼留言